New York Giants 2020 Schedule Released. It’s the first time the Giants will host two Monday night games in the same season in the 51-year history of Monday Night Football.
New York Giants 2020 Schedule
- Week 1: Monday, Sept. 14 vs. Steelers (7:15 p.m., ESPN)
- Week 2: Sunday, Sept. 20 at Bears (1 p.m., CBS)
- Week 3: Sunday, Sept. 27 vs. 49ers (1 p.m., FOX)
- Week 4: Sunday, Oct. 4 at Rams (4:05 p.m., FOX)
- Week 5: Sunday, Oct. 11 at Cowboys (4:25 p.m., CBS)
- Week 6: Sunday, Oct. 18 vs. Redskins (1 p.m., FOX)
- Week 7: Thursday, Oct. 22 at Eagles (8:20 p.m., NFLN)
- Week 8: Monday, Nov. 2 vs. Buccaneers (8:15 p.m., ESPN)
- Week 9: Sunday, Nov. 8 at Redskins (1 p.m., FOX)
- Week 10: Sunday, Nov. 15 vs. Eagles (1 p.m., FOX)
- Week 11: Bye
- Week 12: Sunday, Nov. 29 at Bengals (1 p.m., FOX)
- Week 13: Sunday, Dec. 6 at Seahawks (4:05 p.m., FOX)
- Week 14: Sunday, Dec. 13 vs. Cardinals (1 p.m., FOX)
- Week 15: Sunday, Dec. 20 vs. Browns (1 p.m., CBS)
- Week 16: Sunday, Dec. 27 at Ravens (1 p.m., FOX)
- Week 17: Sunday, Jan. 3 at Cowboys (1 p.m., FOX)
Video & Podcast Link.
New York Football Giants Schedule Breakdown and more. Check out our latest Podcast Episode for a breakdown.
ABOUT THE PODCAST
We are a dedicated New York Giants Podcast with live radio analysis of all topics NYG. Always welcoming callers, comments, & questions.
Streaming live Wednesday nights at 10pm EST on the following platforms.
(Bonus Sunday morning streams during the NFL season)
Our podcast is recorded live taking callers and guest on a weekly basis. We’ve started taking small clips of the podcast and putting them accross our social media platforms.
Here is a link to our Affiliates, Social Media, & Merch.